If I stop and start while processing the batch what will happen? will that
batch gets canceled and gets reprocessed again when I click start? Does
that mean I need to worry about duplicates in the downstream? Kafka
consumers have a pause and resume and they work just fine so I am not sure
why Spark doesn't expose that.