No wonder I said why I can't understand what the mail expresses, it feels like
a joke……

在 2020-04-16 02:28:49,seemanto.ba...@nomura.com.INVALID 写道:

Have we been tricked by a bot ?

From: Matt Smith <matt.smith...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 2:23 PM
To: jane thorpe
Cc: dh.lo...@gmail.com; user@spark.apache.org; janethor...@aol.com;
em...@yeikel.com
Subject: Re: Going it alone.

CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL: DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS OR OPEN ATTACHMENTS THAT ARE
UNEXPECTED OR SENT FROM UNKNOWN SENDERS. IF IN DOUBT REPORT TO SPAM SUBMISSIONS.

This is so entertaining.

1. Ask for help

2. Compare those you need help from to a lower order primate.

3. Claim you provided information you did not

4. Explain that providing any information would be "too revealing"

5. ???

Can't wait to hear what comes next, but please keep it up.  This is a bright
spot in my day.