In thread dump, I do see this
- SparkUI-160- acceptor-id-ServerConnector@id(HTTP/1.1) | RUNNABLE |
Monitor
- SparkUI-161-acceptor-id-ServerConnector@id(HTTP/1.1) | BLOCKED | Blocked
by Thread(Some(160)) Lock
-  SparkUI-159-acceptor-id-ServerConnector@id(HTTP/1.1) | BLOCKED | Blocked
by Thread(Some(160)) Lock

Could the fact that 160 has the monitor but is not running be causing a
deadlock preventing the job from finishing?

I do see my Finalizer and main method are waiting. I don’t see any other
threads from 3rd party libraries or my code in the dump. I do see spark
context cleaner has timed waiting.

Thanks

--
Cheers,