maybe could try someway like foreachpartition in foreachrdd,which will not
together to driver take too extra consumption. xiaoxingstack
邮箱:xiaoxingst...@gmail.com 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制 On 04/22/2020 21:02, Andrew Melo
wrote: Hi Maqy On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:24 AM maqy <454618...@qq.com> wrote: >
> I will traverse this Dataset to convert it to Arrow and send it to Tensorflow
through Socket. (I presume you're using the python tensorflow API, if you're
not, please ignore) There is a JIRA/PR ([1] [2]) which proposes to add native
support for Arrow serialization to python, Under the hood, Spark is already
serializing into Arrow format to transmit to python, it's just additionally
doing an unconditional conversion to pandas once it reaches the python runner
-- which is good if you're using pandas, not so great if pandas isn't what you
operate on. The JIRA above would let you receive the arrow buffers (that
already exist) directly. Cheers, Andrew [1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-30153 [2]
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/26783 > > I tried to use toLocalIterator()
to traverse the dataset instead of collect  to the driver, but
toLocalIterator() will create a lot of jobs and will bring a lot of time
consumption. > > > > Best regards, > > maqy > > > > 发件人: Michael Artz > 发送时间:
2020年4月22日 16:09 > 收件人: maqy > 抄送: user@spark.apache.org > 主题: Re: Can I
collect Dataset[Row] to driver without converting it to Array [Row]? > > > >
What would you do with it once you get it into driver in a Dataset[Row]? > >
Sent from my iPhone > > > > On Apr 22, 2020, at 3:06 AM, maqy
<454618...@qq.com> wrote: > >  > > When the data is stored in the Dataset
[Row] format, the memory usage is very small. > > When I use collect () to
collect data to the driver, each line of the dataset will be converted to Row
and stored in an array, which will bring great memory overhead. > > So, can I
collect Dataset[Row] to driver and keep its data format? > > > > Best regards,