Today, entire Indian nationals are mourning for the demise of Irfan Khan, A
true Indian Muslim. And this idiot Zahid Amin or whoever created this
bot(not sure if its a bot or something)  spreading rumors about India.
Rights given to Muslims in India are much open then any other Muslim
majority country. Well it's not this guys fault entirely. He's just an
idiot who's been brainwashed as a kid by the kind of people who run camps
against humanity. These idiots are made into believe that by doing such
nonsense stuff , 72 *hoor *will welcome them after death.. bullsh*t.
And it's because of your kind the other honest and real Muslim suffers not
just in India but in every part of the world.

MODERATOR , PLEASE SPAM THIS ACCOUNT.