Hi Rishi,

That is exactly why Trigger.Once was created for Structured Streaming. The
way we look at streaming is that it doesn't have to be always real time, or
24-7 always on. We see streaming as a workflow that you have to repeat
indefinitely. See this blog post for more details!
https://databricks.com/blog/2017/05/22/running-streaming-jobs-day-10x-cost-savings.html

Best,
Burak