What meaning Dataframes are RDDs under the cover ?

What meaning deduplication ?

Please send your  bio data history and past commercial projects.

The Wali Ahad agreed to release 300 million USD for new machine learning
research
Project to centralize government facilities to find better way to offer
Citizen Service with artificial Intelligence Technologies.

I am to find talented Artificial Intelligence Experts.

Shukran