Yes, you can do it using the RDD API of Spark Cassandra Connector:
https://github.com/datastax/spark-cassandra-connector/blob/b2.5/doc/5_saving.md#deleting-rows-and-columns

Depending on you if you're deleting only specific columns, or full rows,
it's recommended to look to the keyColumns parameter - deletion by primary
or partition key is the most effective way in Cassandra...

Amit Sharma  at "Sat, 4 Jul 2020 10:44:00 -0400" wrote:
 AS> Hi, I have to delete certain raw from Cassandra during my spark batch
process. Is there any way to delete Rawat using spark Cassandra

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/