Assuming you were using hadoop for your yarn cluster.  You can specify the spark parameters spark.yarn.archive or spark.yarn.jars to contain the jar directory or jar files so that hadoop can find them by default.  See Spark online doc for details (http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-yarn.html#adding-other-jars). For instance:

spark.yarn.archive              hdfs:///spark-3/jars

Please note that you will have to use the hadoop copy command to copy your jars to the HDFS before executing spark-submit (this part wasn't clear for a lot of non-hadoop users).  You may also want to load ALL spark jars to that directory in advance to speed up the launch process. You may want to contact your Hadoop admin for help.

-- ND