Hi Users

I have a wheel file , while creating it I have mentioned dependencies in
setup.py file.
Now I have 2 virtual envs, 1 was already there . another one I created just
now.

I have switched to new virtual env, I want spark to download the
dependencies while doing spark-submit using wheel.

Could you please help me on this?

It is not downloading dependencies , instead it is pointing to older
version of  virtual env and proceeding with the execution of spark job.

Please note I have tried setting the env variables also.
Also I have tried following options as well in spark submit

--conf spark.pyspark.virtualenv.enabled=true  --conf
spark.pyspark.virtualenv.type=native --conf
spark.pyspark.virtualenv.requirements=requirements.txt  --conf
spark.pyspark.python= /path/to/venv/bin/python3 --conf
spark.pyspark.driver.python=/path/to/venv/bin/python3

This did not help too..

Kind Regards,
Sachit Murarka