Hi Prashant

Thanks for the response!

I created the service account with the permissions  and following is the
command:

spark-submit --deploy-mode cluster --master k8s://http://ip:port --name
"sachit"   --conf spark.kubernetes.pyspark.pythonVersion=3
--conf spark.kubernetes.namespace=spark-test --conf
spark.executor.instances=5 --conf
spark.kubernetes.authenticate.driver.serviceAccountName=spark-sa  --conf
spark.kubernetes.container.image=sparkpy local:///opt/spark/da/main.py

Kind Regards,
Sachit Murarka