Hi,

An interesting question that I must admit I'm not sure how to answer myself
actually :)

Off the top of my head, I'd **guess** unless you cache the first query
these two queries would share nothing. With caching, there's a phase in
query execution when a canonicalized version of a query is used to look up
any cached queries.

Again, I'm not really sure and if I'd have to answer it (e.g. as part of an
interview) I'd say nothing would be shared / re-used.

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://about.me/JacekLaskowski