Hi mich

Thx for replying.your answer really helps. The comparison was done in 2016.
I would like to know the latest comparison with spark 3.0

Also what you are suggesting is to migrate queries to Spark ,which is
hivecontxt or hive on spark, which is what Facebook also did
. Is that understanding correct ?

Regards
Pralabh