As Sean mentioned its only available at Stage level but you said you don't
want to shuffle so splitting into stages doesn't help you.  Without more
details it seems like you could "hack" this by just requesting an executor with
1 GPU (allowing 2 tasks per gpu) and 2 CPUs and the one task would use the GPU
and the other could just use the CPU.  Perhaps that is to simplistic or brittle
though.
Tom    On Saturday, July 31, 2021, 03:56:18 AM CDT, Andreas Kunft