Hi all,

Recently I have written a spark operator to deploy spark applications onto
Kubernetes using custom resources. See DataRoaster spark operator for more
details:
https://github.com/cloudcheflabs/dataroaster/tree/master/operators/spark

Spark thrift server can be more easier deployed on Kubernetes in cluster
mode using DataRoaster spark operator. Please see my blog how to do so:
https://t.co/T3SXG0mZFB

Cheers,

- Kidong Lee

2021년 9월 10일 (금) 오전 8:38, Kidong Lee <mykid...@gmail.com>님이 작성: