but I already installed it:

Requirement already satisfied: sparkmeasure in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages

so how? thank you.

On 2021-12-24 18:15, Hollis wrote:
Hi bitfox,

you need pip install sparkmeasure firstly. then can lanch in pysaprk.

from sparkmeasure import StageMetrics
stagemetrics = StageMetrics(spark)
stagemetrics.runandmeasure(locals(), 'spark.sql("select count(*)
from range(1000) cross join range(1000) cross join
range(100)").show()')

| count(1)|
|100000000|

Regards,