Hello,

I migrated my code to Spark 3.2 and I am facing some issues. When I run my
unit tests via Maven, I get this error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$
which is not super nice.

However, when I run my test via Intellij, I get the following one:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD.withScope(RDD.scala:414)
at org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD.map(RDD.scala:421)
Caused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: Scala
module 2.12.3 requires Jackson Databind version >= 2.12.0 and < 2.13.0
which is far better imo since it gives me some clue on what is missing in
my pom.xml file to make it work. After putting a few more dependencies, my
tests are again passing.... in intellij, but I am stuck on the same error
when I am running maven command :-/.
It seems that jdk and maven versions are the same and both are using the
same .m2 directory.
Any clue on what can be going wrong?

Thank you,

Aurelien