This one you can ignore. It's from the JVM so you might be able to disable
it by configuring the right JVM logger as well, but it also tells you right
in the message how to turn it off!

But this is saying that some reflective operations are discouraged in Java
9+. They still work and Spark needs them, but they cause a warning now. You
can however ignore it.