Could you please keep your response relevant to the question and the context of the discussion thread? Thanks!

On 3/17/22 2:56 PM, Gourav Sengupta wrote:
Dear friends,

a few years ago, I was in a London meetup seeing Sean (Owen) demonstrate how we can try to predict the gender of individuals who are responding to tweets after accepting privacy agreements, in case I am not wrong.

It was real time, it was spectacular, and it was the presentation that set me into data science and its applications.

Thanks Sean! :)

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta