btw, I use drill to query webserver log only, b/c drill has that a storage plugin for httpd server log.

but I found spark is also convenient to query webserver log for which I wrote a note:

https://notes.4shield.net/how-to-query-webserver-log-with-spark.html

Thanks

wilson wrote:
though this is off-topic. but Apache Drill can does that. for instance, you can keep only the csv storage plugin in the configuration, but remove all other storage plugins. then users on drill can query csv only.

regards

Aditya wrote:
So, is there a way for me to get a list of "leaf" dataframes/RDD that they are using in their logic ?