Dear all,

As you may know we at JetBrains develop Kotlin API for Apache Spark [1].
It's stable for some time already, version 1.0 was released more than a
year ago. Also we've released version 1.1 [2] with support for Spark
Streaming, RDDs and Jupyter several days ago.

We believe that there are users of our API among subscribers of this
mailing list and we're starving for feedback. Also, is you're not a
user, but could potentially be interested — your opinion is very
interesting too!

Please, drop me a letter if you're ready to talk about your experience
or to ask any questions about API!

[1] https://github.com/Kotlin/kotlin-spark-api
[2]
https://blog.jetbrains.com/big-data-tools/2022/05/26/kotlin-api-for-apache-spark-streaming-jupyter-and-more/