Announcing Spark Summit Europe | Apache
Spark<https://spark.apache.org/news/spark-summit-europe.html>

Hello, I see this link is linked to 2015 and does not appear to have update.
Assume its not held anymore  ?

Declan

____________________________

Declan Gowran | Optum Global Advantage Ireland & UK
Associate Director - Sr Mgr I O Engineering – Infrastructure Data Science
Engineering Dublin
Block C, One Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1  D01 X9R7
+35318651360<tel:+35318651360>
declan.gow...@optum.com<mailto:declan.gow...@optum.com>
www.optum.com<http://www.optum.com>

Optum Services (Ireland) Limited, a private company limited by shares,
registered in Ireland with company
number 579794 and with its registered office at Block C, 1 Spencer Dock, North
Wall Quay, Dublin 1.

[cidimage001.png@01D8193A.F61553A0]

recipient or intended recipient’s authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is