No, because this is a storage concept, and Spark is not a storage system.
You would appeal to tools and interfaces that the storage system provides,
like hdfs. Where or how the hdfs binary is available depends on how you
deploy Spark where; it would be available on a Hadoop cluster. It's just
not a Spark question.