From: Sachit Murarka <connectsac...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 5:14 PM
To: spark users <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: EXT: Network time out property is not getting set in Spark

EXTERNAL: Report suspicious emails to Email Abuse.

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to set network timeout property , it used to work in Spark2.X , but
in Spark 3 , it is giving following error:-

Could you please suggest if it is due to any bug in Spark3 or do we need any
other property because as per spark official doc ,this is the unchanged
property.

spark.conf.set("spark.network.timeout", "1200s")

org.apache.spark.sql.AnalysisException: Cannot modify the value of a Spark
config: spark.network.timeout

  at
org.apache.spark.sql.errors.QueryCompilationErrors$.cannotModifyValueOfSparkConfigError(QueryCompilationErrors.scala:2322)

  at
org.apache.spark.sql.RuntimeConfig.requireNonStaticConf(RuntimeConfig.scala:157)

  at org.apache.spark.sql.RuntimeConfig.set(RuntimeConfig.scala:41)

Kind Regards,
Sachit Murarka