Hello Artemis,   Understand, if i gave hive metastore uri to anyone to connect
using pyspark. the port 9083 is open for anyone without authentication feature.
The only way pyspark able to connect to hive is through 9083 and not through
port 10000.
    On Friday, October 21, 2022 at 04:06:38 AM GMT+8, Artemis User