Vajiha,

I dont see your query working as you hope it will.

spark.sql will execute a query on a database level

to retrieve the temp view you need to go from the sessions.
i.e

session.sql("SELECT * FROM TEP_VIEW")

You might need to retrieve the data in a collection and iterate over them
to do batch insertion using spark.sql("INSERt ...");

Hope this helps

Stelios

Hi Stelios Philippou,
I need to create a view table in Postgresql DB using pyspark code. But I'm
unable to create a view table, I can able to create table through pyspark
code.
I need to know Whether through Pyspark code can I create view table in
postgresql database or not. Thanks for you reply

Pyspark Code:
df.createOrReplaceTempView("TEMP_VIEW")
spark.sql("CREATE VIEW TEMP1 AS SELECT * FROM TEMP_VIEW")