Hi Mich.
This is a Spark user group mailing list where people can ask *any*
questions about spark.
You know SQL and streaming, but I don't think it's necessary to start a
replay with "*LOL*" to the question that's being asked.
No questions are to stupid to be asked.

lør. 28. jan. 2023 kl. 09:22 skrev Mich Talebzadeh <

--
Bjørn Jørgensen
Vestre Aspehaug 4, 6010 Ålesund

+47 480 94 297