What we can do is get into the habit of compiling the list on LinkedIn but
making sure this list is shared and broadcast here, eh?!

As well, when we broadcast the videos, we can do this using zoom/jitsi/
riverside.fm as well as simulcasting this on LinkedIn. This way you can
view directly on the former without ever logging in with a user ID.

HTH!!