Hi Team,

I have been working on Spark Structured Streaming and trying to autoscale
our application through dynamic allocation. But I couldn't find any
documentation or configurations that supports dynamic scaling in Spark
Structured Streaming, due to which I had been using Spark Batch mode
dynamic scaling which is not so efficient with streaming use case.

I also tried with Spark streaming dynamic allocation configurations which
didn't work with structured streaming.

Below are the configurations I tried for dynamic scaling of my Spark
Structured Streaming Application:

With Batch Spark configurations:

spark.dynamicAllocation.enabled: true
spark.dynamicAllocation.executorAllocationRatio: 0.5
spark.dynamicAllocation.minExecutors: 1
spark.dynamicAllocation.maxExecutors: 5

With Streaming Spark configurations:

spark.dynamicAllocation.enabled: false
spark.streaming.dynamicAllocation.enabled: true
spark.streaming.dynamicAllocation.scaleUpRatio: 0.7
spark.streaming.dynamicAllocation.scaleDownRatio: 0.2
spark.streaming.dynamicAllocation.minExecutors: 1
spark.streaming.dynamicAllocation.maxExecutors: 5

Kindly let me know if there is any configuration for the dynamic allocation
of Spark Structured Streaming which I'm missing due to which autoscaling of
my application is not working properly.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Aishwarya