I have started looking into  ChatGPT as a consumer. The one I have tried is
the free not plus version.

I asked a question entitled "what is the future for spark" and asked for a
concise response

This was the answer

"Spark has a promising future due to its capabilities in data processing,
scalability, performance, and integration with other technologies. It is
well-suited for big data analytics and machine learning tasks. With a
strong community and extensive ecosystem, Spark is positioned to continue
evolving and meeting the growing demands of data-driven applications."

I have a naive question from those that know far more than me about AI
(which ChatGPT I believe to be based on). How reliable the responses are
(subject to interpretation) and is it worthwhile paying $20 subscription
for the plus version?

With regard to the response on Spark's future, I too agree that Spark will
be used for years to come, especially in empowering Data Fabric and Cloud
Data Fusion.

Thanks,

Mich Talebzadeh,
Lead Solutions Architect/Engineering Lead
Palantir Technologies Limited
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile