Dear Apache Spark community,

We are delighted to announce the launch of a groundbreaking tool that aims
to make Apache Spark more user-friendly and accessible - the English SDK
<https://github.com/databrickslabs/pyspark-ai/>. Powered by the application
of Generative AI, the English SDK
<https://github.com/databrickslabs/pyspark-ai/> allows you to execute
complex tasks with simple English instructions. This exciting news was
announced
recently at the Data+AI Summit
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj7XlTB1Jvc&t=511s> and also introduced
through a detailed blog post
<https://www.databricks.com/blog/introducing-english-new-programming-language-apache-spark>
.

Now, we need your invaluable feedback and contributions. The aim of the
English SDK is not only to simplify and enrich your Apache Spark experience
but also to grow with the community. We're calling upon Spark developers
and users to explore this innovative tool, offer your insights, provide
feedback, and contribute to its evolution.

You can find more details about the SDK and usage examples on the GitHub
repository https://github.com/databrickslabs/pyspark-ai/. If you have any
feedback or suggestions, please feel free to open an issue directly on the
repository. We are actively monitoring the issues and value your insights.

We also welcome pull requests and are eager to see how you might extend or
refine this tool. Let's come together to continue making Apache Spark more
approachable and user-friendly.

Thank you in advance for your attention and involvement. We look forward to
hearing your thoughts and seeing your contributions!

Best,
Gengliang Wang