It is not Spark SQL that throws the error. It is the underlying Database or
layer that throws the error.

Spark acts as an ETL tool.  What is the underlying DB  where the table
resides? Is concurrency supported. Please send the error to this list

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Solutions Architect/Engineering Lead
Palantir Technologies Limited