unsubscribe
________________________________
From: Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 4:43 PM
To: user @spark <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Use of ML in certain aspects of Spark to improve the
performance

I am currently pondering and sharing my thoughts openly. Given our reliance on
gathered statistics, it prompts the question of whether we could integrate
specific machine learning components into Spark Structured Streaming. Consider
a scenario

I am currently pondering and sharing my thoughts openly. Given our reliance on
gathered statistics, it prompts the question of whether we could integrate
specific machine learning components into Spark Structured Streaming. Consider
a scenario where we aim to adjust configuration values on the fly based on
collected statistics. For instance, Spark GUI could gather some statistics via
Spark listeners. Is this a viable approach? This aligns with use cases
involving Spark on Kubernetes autopilot and Spark Structured Streaming. While
this might slightly veer from our usual discussions, I admit my lack of
expertise in machine learning. However, there are experts among us who could
lend their knowledge to explore this potential avenue.

Mich Talebzadeh,
Solutions Architect/Engineering Lead
London
United Kingdom

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4zholKucR2Q9yMrKbHNn-o1TuS4mYXyi2KO6Xmx6ikHPySa9MLaLZ8t2hrA6AUcxSxDgHIwmKE]
   view my Linkedin
profile<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/mich-talebzadeh-ph-d-5205b2/__;!!EQ82F1lD2o0!baZ2jqxQB9ZeN00NTl50OAJg5TE0gYIEnL1XgfAZRJbafDULpVFfHPAWsivvBuZZeH3IwyCq54gH8VVoZAPHyBLIiYo$>

https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh__;!!EQ82F1lD2o0!baZ2jqxQB9ZeN00NTl50OAJg5TE0gYIEnL1XgfAZRJbafDULpVFfHPAWsivvBuZZeH3IwyCq54gH8VVoZAPHh7osjek$>

Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk. Any and all responsibility for any loss,
damage or destruction of data or any other property which may arise from
relying on this email's technical content is explicitly disclaimed. The author
will in no case be liable for any monetary damages arising from such loss,
damage or destruction.