Dear Spark Community Members,

I trust this message finds you all in good health and spirits.

I'm reaching out to the collective expertise of this esteemed community
with a query regarding Spark on Kubernetes. As a newcomer, I have always
admired the depth and breadth of knowledge shared within this forum, and it
is my hope that some of you might have insights on a specific challenge I'm
facing.

I am currently trying to configure multiple Kubernetes secrets, notably
multiple S3 keys, at the SparkConf level for a Spark application. My
objective is to understand the best approach or methods to ensure that
these secrets can be smoothly accessed by the Spark application.

If any of you have previously encountered this scenario or possess relevant
insights on the matter, your guidance would be highly beneficial.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I'm eager to learn from the
experiences and knowledge present within this community.

Warm regards,
Jon