From: Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 11:43 PM
To: brad.boil...@fcc-fac.ca.invalid <brad.boil...@fcc-fac.ca.invalid>
Cc: user@spark.apache.org <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: [External] Re: [GraphFrames Spark Package]: Why is there not a
distribution for Spark 3.3?

There is an implementation for Spark 3, but GraphFrames isn't released often
enough to match every point version. It supports Spark 3.4. Try it - it will
probably work. https://spark-packages.org/package/graphframes/graphframes

Thanks,
Russell Jurney @rjurney<http://twitter.com/rjurney>
russell.jur...@gmail.com<mailto:russell.jur...@gmail.com>