If you're using just Spark you could try turning on the history server
<https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/monitoring.html> and try to glean
statistics from there.  But there is no one location or log file which
stores them all.
Databricks, which is a managed Spark solution, provides such features in an
Enterprise setting.
I am unsure whether AWS EMR or Google Data Proc does the same.

Femi

--
http://dataphantik.com

minds." - Albert Einstein.