Hey Jiacheng Guo,

do you have SPARK_EXAMPLES_JAR env variable set?  If you do, you have to add
the --addJars parameter to the yarn client and point to the spark examples jar.
 Or just unset SPARK_EXAMPLES_JAR env variable.

You should only have to set SPARK_JAR env variable.

If that isn't the issue let me know the build command you used and hadoop
version, and your defaultFs or hadoop.

Tom