Hi,
Now my problem is that how to generate contents from Application resources in model ,
i am using two resources, one with default key and other with "abc" as bundle name.

Messages are there in resource with "abc" as resource key.

Nikhil

Navjot Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

nikhil walvekar wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I have got one problem in design i.e. i am not getting where should i place this
> part in my project.
>
> I have function to send mails, whom to send depends on some conditions, but my
> requirement is that message contents are taken from resources.
>
> So should it be Model part or controller part(Action)

if you like to talk in these 2 terms, then "model"

--
regards
Navjot Singh

When you jump for joy, beware that no-one moves the ground from beneath
your feet. -- Stanislaw Lem, "Unkempt Thoughts"