Hi,
struts-2.3.16-all.zip     65,6 Mo  (only )
struts-2.3.15.3-all.zip   83,2 Mo
Chris

One more thing: everything editable will be moved to struts-site (i.e.
the new plugin.md) to don't mess with things generated by Maven
So the project source code will contain only source code and JavaDocs,
the rest will be outside it.
Lukasz Lenart

Le Mercredi 11 décembre 2013 22h29, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org> a