Hi everyone,

is it possible to only serialize one view of a CAS ?

In my case the "_InitialView" contains an xml document, which
is transformed by an AE into a plain text representation, and
placed in a view called "Article".
The serialization code now should only write the "Article"
view into the xmi file, and dropping the "_InitialView".

As far as I know the "_InitialView" must always exist,
so it would be ok to just rename the "Article" view
to "_InitialView" in the serialzed CAS.

I looked at the XmiCasSerializer class but could not find
a setting which specifies which views are serialized.

Thanks,
Jörn