On 05/05/2011 12:59 PM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
On 5/5/11 12:55 PM, Jens Grivolla wrote:
On 05/05/2011 12:37 PM, Jens Grivolla wrote:
I'm getting errors when opening an
XMI with the Annotation editor:

Caused by: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException:
Resource '/OneOfMyClosedProjects' is not open.
at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.checkAccessible(Project.java:137)

at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.hasNature(Project.java:511)
at
org.apache.uima.caseditor.CasEditorPlugin.start(CasEditorPlugin.java:90)

Apparently the migration from CasEditorProjects to the new way fails
whenever there is a closed project in the workspace. I don't have any
projects that need to be migrated, but it tries to check every project I
have and fails hard when it can't. It would be good if somebody could
verify that before filing a bug report.

It works fine after I removed the check.

- if ( project.hasNature("org.apache.uima.caseditor.NLPProject")) {
+ if (false) {

Yes, but that would disable to migration code.

The fix is now:
if (project.isOpen() &&
project.hasNature("org.apache.uima.caseditor.NLPProject"))

Of course, it was just to get it working as soon as possible. I recompiled with your fix and reinstalled the plugins, and I see no problems.

Thanks,
Jens