My UIMA-AS 2.3.1 service is returning the CollectionProcessComplete event while
there are still CAS objects outstanding.  The client log shows:

INFO: Client in CollecitonProcessComplete - OutstandingCasCount=2
TotalCasRequestsSentBetweenCpCs=NNNN

I always seem to end up losing 2 CAS objects becuase the UimaAsynchronousEngine
object stops blocking the process() method when the CollectionProcessComplete
event is returned.  My program then called the stop() method assuming the
entire collection is finished processing.  This is a problem because the stop()
method appears to be disconnecting from the service before the listener can
process the last two CAS objects.

Is there a setting I am missing to give the client more time to handle
entityProcessComplete events?  What I have found in the documentation so far
refers to input queues for remote delegates only.

Thanks,

Thomas Ginter
801-448-7676
thomas.gin...@utah.edu