On 8/7/12 10:51 AM, Michael Tanenblatt wrote:
Ideally, if I had a few spare cycles, I'd at least update the code to remove
deprecated stuff.
Of course, this is open source, so if anyone wants to add features,….

If that's a request for help removing the deprecated stuff, as a long-time user of UIMA, I'm due to contribute. I might need a little more info though.

-Chris

..Michael