Hi all,

from what I understand this does not involve CAS multipliers at all, but simply a flow where all CAS consumers are done in one "parallel step".

Apparently this can't be done in a CPE so you would need an aggregate of all the CAS consumers, and have a parallel flow controller for that aggregate.

However, that wouldn't really do any good according to the documentation: "ParallelStep, which specifies that multiple Analysis Engines should receive the CAS next, and that the relative order in which these Analysis Engines execute does not matter. Logically, they can run in parallel. The runtime is not obligated to actually execute them in parallel, however, and the current implementation will execute them serially in an arbitrary order."

Best,
Jens

Hi,

I see. I think this is not possible. To my knowledge CPE (which you probably
use) does not support CAS multipliers. I'm not too familiar with UIMA-AS, are
you sure that it supports such a scenario?

If you manage to get realize the scenario as you described, it would be great
to hear how you did it.

Best,

-- Richard

Am 10.10.2012 um 12:15 schrieb Timo Boehme <timo.boe...@ontochem.com>