What do you want to do? Map-reduce is batch processing, whereas a UIMA AE works online, so this doesn't really fit.

In Mahout map-reduce is usually used for training, not e.g. for applying a trained classifier. So you would train whichever way you want (e.g. using map-reduce, etc.), but your UIMA AE would actually be a wrapper for an online classifier, not a map-reduce task.

Best,
Jens