Renaud,

I understand your apprehensions about UIMA-AS.  One of the purposes of this
platform is to make UIMA-AS as easy to configure and deploy as UIMA core while
still leveraging the scalability features that UIMA-AS provides.  If you ever
decide to move beyond the poor man’s solution let me know.

Thanks,

Thomas Ginter
801-448-7676
thomas.gin...@utah.edu