Hi,

Am 12.02.2014 23:57, schrieb Nicolas Hernandez:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm testing the TextRuler framework to induce annotation rules. In
> particular I follow the example in the documentation [1] which should works
> on the example project present in the svn repository [2].
>
> Unfortunately, when I press the start button, the view freezes on
> "MethodPreprocessing..." and that's all. In the console, when I launch
> Eclipse in command line I can read the following trace exception [3].
>
> The same for all the learning algorithms.
> I use Eclipse Kepler. There is no eclipse update available for the plugins.
> The java version is "1.7.0_51" OpenJDK.
>
> If anyone (Peter ;-) has a clue ?

I just tested it. It works, but I had to regenerate the descriptors.

Can you please update the TextRulerExample project (right click on
project, popup menu->UIMA Ruta-> Update Project) and then clean the
project in order to create the descriptors again (Menu->Project-> Clean:
Select TextRulerExample). Best, clean it twice ;-)

Peter