On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 06:48:15PM +0000, Oliver Christ wrote:
> dkpro-core's BreakIteratorSegmenter (rather: its base class) takes the same
> approach. It allows you to specify that segmentation should occur within
> "zones", defined by some other annotation type.

  And for most other dkpro-core's annotators adding other linguistic
features, it is thankfully typically fine to just prune the Sentence
annotations to the areas you want annotated.

  That's the approach I'm using when I first pre-filter a document for
interesting sentences, then copy just these over to another view and
run the taggers and parsers on just these.

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis