On 6. Nov 2020, at 13:17, Mario Juric <mario.ju...@cactusglobal.com> wrote:

> I managed finally to clean up the messages after all, although my IDE send me
> on a detour at first, which almost prompted me to give up. However, it should
> follow the guide lines now.

Excellent. I have pushed my additional changes onto your branch. I hope you
agree.

A tip for the commit messages: consider leaving an empty line between the issue
number/title and the actual change list:

```
[UIMA-6291] Improve uimaFIT benchmarking module

- Added select and selectAt benchmarks using getAnnotationIndex approach.
```

The empty line separates the "title" of the commit message from the "body".

No need to update the commit messages again though. Just a pointer for future
commits.

It looks like the mail address you use for your commits is not associated with
your GitHub account.
To have the commits appear in your GitHub profile, you might care to add the
mail address as an alias to your GitHub profile.

> BTW Did you see my selectAt bug report?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-6294

Now I did ;) Thanks! I'll have a look at it.

-- Richard