Hi,

this is quite doable, I do it all the time.
UIMA fit would be of help here, it has some nice helper methods to load
annotators (and readers and consumers) by name, i.e. by a descriptor on the
class path.
As to how to create the JAR, I nice way might be to set up a maven project and
use the RUTA Maven plugin. It will automatically generate the AnalysisEngine
and TypeSystem descriptors out of your .ruta script. The resulting JAR should
then already be enough for your needs.

Hope this helps, but feel free to ask more questions for more pointers or
examples.

Best,

Erik